Want to know more about SH 130 Segments 5 & 6? Want to get involved in making this much-needed project a success? Here are some of the ways the SH 130 Concession Company is working with you:
- Facility information. This Web site is your one-stop source for the facts on SH 130 Segments 5 & 6 and for access to documents, maps and other details of this ambitious project. Check out our ongoing list of FAQs, or use the search tools and site map to find information on specific topics.
- News and updates. In addition to this Web site, the SH 130 Concession Company wants to keep the public informed of any major developments, lane closures, and traffic issues. We are providing regular news reports and updates in several formats, including print, social media, and e-mail newsletters. Click here to register to receive the quarterly newsletter. For more frequent updates please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Stakeholder meetings. Members of the SH 130 Concession Company team are available and willing to meet with community groups and other interested stakeholders. Contact us at our toll free number 877-SH130TX or 877-741-3089 or via the “contact us” form to make arrangements.
- Ramp and road closures. Ramp and road closures and other construction information will be made available well in advance on our Web site, via e-mail, social media, and roadway signage.
- Feedback. Please let us know what’s on your mind. Our goal is to respond to all inquiries within three business days. You can contact us at 877-SH130TX or 877-741-3089, via email at email@example.com or using our “contact us” form